Holdon Log Logbook
Log, Track & Manage Your Submission:
✔ And More
Submission Tracker Holdon Log is an invaluable organizational tool to assist you in logging & tracking your submissions for either Representation (i.e. - Agents and/or Managers) or for Projects (i.e. - Film, TV, Commercial, etc.). This log book will help you realize what submission tactics work for you so you can strategize and adjust accordingly.
The Submission Tracker Logbook Logs & Tracks up to 200 Submissions!
Here's What's Inside...
1. CONTACT PAGE
- Your contact information
- Representation & Guild numbers
- Other contact information
2. SUBMISSION TRACKER FORMS
- Individually numbered Submission Tracking Forms
- Tracks up to 200 Submissions
- Record all of your Submission details, including expenses for tax purposes
- Log your submission sources & materials
3. Overall Results Section
- Tally your successes after every 50 Submissions!
- Realize what submission tactics work for you!
- Strategize & adjust accordingly to improve submission results
4. NOTES SECTION
- Keep your notes handy and accessible
- Add any thoughts, suggestions or ideas
- Record important names & numbers
5. STORAGE POCKETS
- SUBMISSION MATERIAL POCKET: To hold self-promotional material that you submit for auditions or interviews (i.e. - headshots, zed cards, promotional flyers, photo postcards, etc.)
- SUBMISSION POSTAGE POCKET: To store the postage stamps you use to mail your submissions