HOLDON LOG LOGBOOK
LOG, TRACK & MANAGE Your:
✔ Audition Information
✔ Expenses & Mileage
✔ And More
This logbook is just like Actor's Holdon Log, yet has a look and style geared towards young talent...with fun in mind!
The Young Actors' Logbook logs & tracks 100 Auditions and Callbacks.
Named one of the "Absolute Top 10 Books For Actors" by Backstage!
Here's What's Inside...
1. Contact Page
- Your contact information
- Representation & Guild numbers
- Other contact information
2. Size Card Reference
- Quick reference of your sizes and your Union numbers
3. AUDITION/CALLBACK FORMS
- Individually numbered Audition/Callback Forms
- Tracks 100 Auditions/Callbacks
- Record all of your Audition/Callback Details (including expenses and mileage for tax purposes)
- Log your submission sources & materials
- Record thoughts & schedule follow-ups
- Fun words of encouragement on every "Booked!!!" corner
4. BOOKED PROJECTS SECTION
- Track the number of booked projects
- Tally your successes!
- Realize what tactics work for you!
5. NOTES SECTION
- Keep your notes handy and accessible
- Add any thoughts, suggestions or ideas
- Record important names & numbers
6. FRIENDS I'VE MADE AUDITIONING
- Remember that the other actors you audition with might also become your friends... keep in touch with them. Someday you'll audition with them again...or, maybe you'll even hang-out on the set together!
7. AUTOGRAPHS SECTION
- ...'cause you never know who you'll meet!!!
8. STORAGE POCKETS
- HEADSHOTS POCKET: For your 8x10 Headshots; to have a few on hand when requested
- SIDES POCKET: To store your Sides